Saturday 28 January 2012

A Dazed & Confused Kinda Day

Pin It
This afternoon I finally took a trip to Somerset House to see the Dazed & Confused 'Making It Up As We Go Along' exhibition. Me being me I left it until the last minute, getting there before it closes tomorrow. The exhibition is a retrospective of the last 20 years of the magazine, featuring images of past covers, editorials and pages from the publication's beginnings to the present day. Personal highlights include work by Dazed's mega-stylist Katie Shillingford, editorial by Nick Knight featuring amazing people with physical disabilities and topless Kate Moss. Standard.














I also picked up the book that sits alongside the exhibition, which I hinted at for christmas but nobody picked up on...whatevs. Again, the book is packed with fashion stories, features and interviews from the last 20 years of the magazine. At over 300 pages, there is lots to keep me busy and out of trouble, and it will look nice on my bookshelf too. What's not to love?













No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...